Diploma in Financial Advisor
About “Advance Course for Financial Advisors” a Six-Month program specially designed for all students and professionals who wish to specialize in the stock market. This is one of the program for all those who wish to do specialization in stock market trading (Equity, Equity Derivative, Currency & Commodity Markets) Technical Analysis, Fundamental Analysis, Research Analysis & Security Operation & Risk Management. Even those students who have done MBA Finance, Marketing and even HR or any other field can do specialization in share market which is the most upcoming sector of the financial market. The module is based on Theory as well as practical. The course includes Capital, Derivatives, Options, Commodity, and Currency Market Operations, in broking industry, Technical Analysis, Research analysis, Option strategy in financial institutions and banks.
This is a Six-Month job oriented course in financial market a part of BFSI segment. This course is divided into three modules including preparation and certification of NSE and SEBI certificates theoretical and practical on live software’s used in stock market trading.
Unique features of Diploma in Investment Advisory
- Diploma in investment advisory includes four higher and two basic modules.
- With this program, you get higher chances of growth and stability as you cover four higher modules.
- You can upgrade further after doing this program.
- A complete blend of theory + practical.
- Faculty with more than 15 years experience in teaching and trading.
- Practice on live market.
- Learn to generate calls, tips.
- Learn to correlate data, events, trends.
- Learn to forecast price.
- Become 100% confident to Trade & Earn.
- 5 tier exposure Faculty, Practical Faculty, Older investor and Trader, Research Team, group discussion, Reliance Securities
What Will You Get
- NCFM Capital Market Module certification
- NCFM Technical Analysis Certification
- NCFM Fundamental Analysis
- NISM Research analysis XV NISM Series certificate
- NISM Investment advisory XA NISM Series
- NISM Security Operation & Risk Management
- DIPE Certification – Diploma in Financial Advisory
Students can pursue jobs in different sectors like financial planners, investment advisors, wealth management, asset management companies, client service manager, and broker/ dealers. Some of the other options included Commodities markets, Currency Markets, Insurance and Mutual Funds.
- 3 Certificates of NCFM Modules
- 3 Certificates of NISM Modules
- Diploma in Financial Advisor From DIPE
NCFM and NISM Certificates are subjected to appearance for the exam at the NSE Center. You get 100% preparation at the branch
Module 1: capital market & its operation (NCFM certification)
- Basic knowledge of capital market (Primary Market & secondary Market)
- Major Market Participants
- Major exchanges and indices
- Legal Framework and regulations
- Trading and Trading Membership
- Clearing and Settlement Process
- Fundamental Valuation concepts Glimpse of various trading software (ODIN, NEAT, NOW) Practical training of market operations
- Practical Classes daily from 10.00 am – 03.30 pm (live trading and methodology)
- Online Mock test (500 Question & answer test series) of NCFM Capital Market
Module 2: Technical Analysis and its Application (NCFM Certification) Introduction about Technical Analysis
What is technical analysis?
The basis of technical analysis
Difference between technical vs fundamental analysis
Type of Charts
The various types of price charts
- Line chart
- Bar chart
- Candlestick chart
- Kagi chart
- Point & Figure chart
- Renko chart
- Three Line Break chart
- What is the purpose of drawing trend lines?
- How to plot trend lines
One candlestick pattern
- Hammer / Hanging Man
- Inverted Hammer / Shooting Star
- Spinning Top
Double candlestick pattern
- Bullish /Bearish Engulf
- Bullish /Bearish Harami
- Piercing pattern /Dark cloud cover
- Tweezer Top & Bottom
Triple candlestick pattern
- Morning star /Evening star
- Three white shoulders / Three black crows
- Abandoned body (Bullish & Bearish)
- Tasuki Gap (Bullish & Bearish)
Five candlestick pattern
- MRising three methods & falling three methods
Support & Resistance
What is Support?
What is Resistance?
Change of support to resistance and vice versa
Charts patterns and their study
- Panic liquidation
- Head & Shoulder
- Inverted Head & Shoulder
- Double top/bottom
- Flag & Pennant
- Symmetrical, Ascending, Descending Triangles
- Wedge Patterns
- Rounding top/bottom
- Cup & Handle
- Rectangles Bullish / Bearish
- Triple top/bottom
Gaps & Gaps Analysis
Types of Gaps:
- Common gap
- Breakaway gap
- Runaway gap
- Exhaustion gap
- Island cluster
Oscillators & indicators
What does a technical indicator offer?
Why use indicators?
Types of indicators:
- Leading indicator
- Lagging indicator
- Simple moving average
- Exponential moving average
- How to trade on moving averages?
- What is the MACD and how is it calculated?
- How to trade on MACD?
- What is momentum?
- Calculation of the RSI
- How to trade on RSI?
On Balance Volume
- Calculation of On Balance Volume
- How to trade on On Balance Volume
- How to trade on On stochastic
- William %R
- Few rules for beginners
- How to trade on bollinger bands
- How to use multiple indicator
Money Flow Index
- How to trade on Money Flow Index
The Dow Theory
- Principal rule of the Dow Theory
Elliot Waves Theory
- Elliot wave basics
- How to trade on Elliot waves
- How to trade on Fibonacci retracement
- How to trade on Fibonacci extension
# Inclusive WithTrading Psychology and how to manage the risk
# GTS - Growth Trading Strategies- On Intraday & Positional Trade Include 7 Technical Analysis Trading Strategies.
Module 3: Fundamental Analysis (NCFM Certification)
1.) Introduction of Fundamental Analysis
- what is Fundamental & Technical Analysis?
- Difference between technical & fundamental analysis
- Features & benefits of Fundamental analysis
2.) Top-Down Approach in Fundamental Analysis
- Economic Analysis
- Industry Analysis
- Company analysis
3.) Economic Analysis
GLOBAL & DOMESTIC RESEARCH (EVENTS)
- Political events (Election Results)
- Central Bank Meet (Central Bank events)
- Government Budget
- OPEC Meeting
- War or Terrorist Attack
- Rating agencies
- India VIX
- Insider Activity
- Country Debt
CORRELATION OF EVENTS
ECONOMIC DATA ANALYSIS
- Retail Sales
- Consumer Confidence
- CPI – Consumer Price Index
- PPI – Producer Price Index
- Core Durable Goods Order
- New Homes Sales
- Building Permits
- ADP Non-Farm employment
- Non-Farm Employment
- Unemployment Claims
- Industrial Production
- GDP Gross Domestic Production
- Trade Balance
- Crude Oil Inventory
4.) Industry Analysis
SECTOR ANALYSIS (SECTOR SELECTION)
- Oil & Gas Sector
- Aviation Sector
- Paint Sector
- T. Sector
- Metal Sector
- Pharma& FMCG Sector
- Jems&Jewelry Sector
- Banking Sector
- Automobile Sector
- Real Estate Sector
- Cement Sector
- Telecom Sector
- Power Sector
5.) Script Selection
Share or Commodity Selection
6.) Company Analysis (Valuation)
- Cash Flow
- Book Value
- Price to Book Value
- Profit Ratios
- Market Cap
- Promoters Holding
- Open Interest
- Moving Average
# Inclusive With Mastering Fundamental Analysis Strategies (MFA) -
This Strategy is based on Market & Data Analysis.
Module 4: Investment Advisory XA Series (NISM Certification)
- Objectives of Investment Decisions
- Different types of Financial Markets
- Understanding the concept of Fixed Income Securities and their valuation
- Capital Market Efficiency
- Modern Portfolio theory
- Financial Analysis and Valuation
- Valuation of Derivatives
- Portfolio Management
Module 5: Research Analysis XV Series (NISM Certification)
- Overview on NSE BSE MCX etc.
- Understanding Income statements
- Balance sheet Analysis
- Cashflow Analysis
- Brief on various software
- How do capital Markets work worldwide
- Fundamental vs Technical Analysis
- Top-down and Bottom-up Approach
- Macro & Micro Aspects in relation to stock markets
- Markets affect by IIP, Inflation, PMI, Monetary Policy etc.
- Regression Analysis &Anova distribution
- Correlation & Covariance Analysis
- Financial terminology such as Buyback, Bonus, Corporate Actions etc.
- Quarterly Results Analysis
- Annual Reports Analysis
- Management Discussion
- Directors Reports
- How to read Company Annual Report & DRHP
- NPV & IRR Rules
- HPR & HPY
- Statistical concepts & Market Returns
- Demand Supply & Elasticity Concepts
- Comparative Analysis.
- IPO Analysis
- Stock Portfolio model.
- Descriptive Statistics Models.
- Understanding Standard Deviation & Variance.
- Understanding CAL, SML & CML equations.
- Markowitz Modern portfolio model.
- Skewness, Kurtosis & Range.
- Net Asset Value Analysis.
- Canslim Model by William J. ONeil
- Relative & Comps Techniques.
- Dividend Discount Model.
- Ratio Analysis e.g.ICR, Debt Equity, Pat margin, Debtors equity etc.
- Step Wise Dupoint Analysis
- Sharpe &Treynor Ratio, Alpha & Beta Analysis
- PE, EPS, ROI, ROA Analysis
- Capital Budgeting & Cost of Capital
- Capital Asset Pricing Model
- Weak form, semi-strong form, and strong form market efficiency
- Company Analysis – Qualitative Dimensions
- Company Analysis – Quantitative Dimensions
- Banking Sector Terminology
- Mutual Fund Analysis.
- Basic Use of Excel & Techniques.
- Qualities of a good Research Report
- Time value of Money
- Forecasting Techniques.
- Revenue Builders.
- Building the asset and depreciation schedule.
- Building P&L & Balance sheet.
- Building Assumptions & Debt Schedule.
- Understanding FCFF,FCFI.
- Building Capex Schedule.
- Decoding Ke, Kd&Kp with WACC.
- CAPM and its understanding.
- EV/EBIDTA & SOTPUnderstanding Concepts
- Understanding Calculators
- Basics Of Derivatives
- Forwards & Futures
- Put-Call Parity
- Basic Hedging strategies for Analysts
- Live & Desk Cases on companies
- Knowledge sessions on undervalued & overvalued stocks
- Understanding Analyst Presentations
- Review on current Macro & Microtrends.
- Review on Global trends like Eurozone crisis, Oil crisis, and IT visa issues etc.
- Sessions will be including a mid-term and an end term examination.
Module 6: Security Operation and Risk Management (NISM Certification)
- Introduction to Risk Management (what is Risk & Type of Risk)
- Understanding of Margin mechanism ( Stock and index)
- Understanding of VAR & SPAN margin mechanism
- Live surveillance training
- Internal & External policy regarding Risk management
- Brief understanding of Banking, DP, DEMAT, KYC
- Compliance Management
Who Should Do This Course?
- MBA & BBA/CA/CS/CPT Students
- Along with graduation a 100% skill oriented and job oriented program
- Anyone who wants a job
- 10+2, BA. B.com. B.Sc. Pursuing Students
- Those who want to pursue the career in financial industry, broking industry, banks
- Traders investors
- Professionals who need up gradation
After completing Diploma in Investment Advisory certification course one can pursue his/her career in Indian and International broking houses, Banks, Asset Management Company, Hedge funds, PE funds, NBFC, KPO’s and credit rating Agency on various positions and in different departments.
You can become Equity Analyst, Stock Analyst, Research Analyst, ABM, Branch Manager and you become fit for various other posts in various other verticals depending on your overall Qualifications
Admission Criteria and Eligibility:
- The candidate should Minimum 12th (Senior Secondary) pass from any reorganization Board/institutions. We always recommend the candidate should pass at least bachelor degree so that it will be a bit easier to provide placements. Graduate students get job placement on the direct payroll in big companies, and 12th students will get placement in small companies or in sub-brokers office.
- *placement guarantee refers to (After getting NCFM and NISM Certification of all 10 modules covered in adv. diploma course)
- All original documents-10th,12th graduation, other professional degree certification and mark sheets must be submitted in as a self-attested copy/copies at the branch at the time of admission and originals must be shown to the center In Charge, failing which admission may be cancelled
- 95%attendence is must during the program in each module opted by the student. Remarks /Recommendation of faculty and center Head will be taken in the record after each class
- Your certification depends on your Attendance, class assessment, projects, internal exams, NSE exams, Practical classes, Projects and Viva
- The decision of Center in Charge and center Head will be final.