Advance Diploma In Stock Market Professional (ADSMP)
About “ADSMP” Advance Diploma in stock market professional, a one year program specially designed for all students and professionals who wish to specialize in the stock market, Share market course. It is an Advance course in the stock market. This 100% skill oriented and 100% Job oriented program in Share market and is one of the program for all those who wish to do specialization in Banking courses, Stock Market and Share Market courses. Even those students who have done MBA Finance, Marketing and even HR or any other field can do Specialization in share market which is the most upcoming sector. As per NSE, there are going to be 1 crore plus jobs in this field in next decade.
ADSMP (Advance Diploma in stock market professional) is a short-term course in the stock market with 100% Job guarantee in broking houses, financial institutions and banking industry. One can get stable, paying and white collar jobs in this field. This is a highly reputed sector and personnel’s working in Stock Market, Share market and Banking are considered highly skillful and knowledgeable. The module is based on Theory as well as practical.
This course is divided into 11 modules, in which 10 modules including preparation and certification of NSE and SEBI certificates + theoretical and practical on live software’s used in stock market trading courses. Apart from this 11th module is of internship or on the job training.
Unique Feature of ADSMP (Advance Diploma in Stock Market professional)
- 100% Job oriented course along with graduation
- A complete and comprehensive program for all those who wish to specialize in stock market
- A great add-on course along with Graduation, MBA
- Industry recognized program
- Based on theory as well as practical for complete knowledge
- You enter the industry completely trained and fit
- Faculty with 15 years of experience in Teaching and trading
- Practice on Live Markets
- Workshops and other program and meet with industry experts.
- Become 100% confident to trade and earn
- 5 tier exposure Faculty, Practical Faculty, Older investor and Trader, Research Team, group discussion, Reliance Securities
- NCFM Capital Market Module certification
- NISM Equity Derivative Market Series VIII Module Certification
- NISM Currency Derivative Market Module certification
- NCFM Commodity Market certification
- NCFM Option strategy Certification
- NCFM Technical Analysis Certification
- NCFM Fundamental analysis
- NISM Research analyst SEBI XV Series
- NISM Investment advisory XA Series
- NISM Security Operation & Risk Management
- NCFM Investment Analysis & Portfolio Management
- Mutual Funds VA Certificate
- DIPE INSTITUTE DIPLOMA – ADVANCE DIPLOMA IN STOCK MARKET PROFESSIONAL
*NCFM and NISM Certificates are subjected to appearance for the exam at the NSE Center. You get 100% preparation at the branch.
Job Opportunities after Advance Diploma in Stock Market Professional
After completing Advance Diploma in Financial Market students can apply for multiple career opportunities in Investment banking or financial services. Students can pursue a career in Indian or international broking house, asset management, hedge funds, PE funds, KPOs, banks, credit rating agency for diverse profiles and in varied departments.
Module 1: Capital Market & its Operation (NCFM Certification)
- Basic knowledge of capital market (Primary Market & secondary Market)
- Major Market Participants
- Major exchanges and indices
- Legal Framework and regulations
- Trading and Trading Membership
- Clearing and Settlement Process
- Fundamental Valuation concepts Glimpse of various trading software (ODIN, NEAT, NOW) Practical training of market operations
- Practical Classes daily from 10.00am-03.30pm (live trading and methodology)
- Online Mock test (500 Question & answer test series) of NCFM Capital market module
Module 2: Derivatives Market & its Operations (NISM Certification)
- Introduction to Derivatives, Type of derivative contracts
- Understanding of future, forward, option and SWAP
- Future contracts, Mechanism & pricing of Forward contracts
- Understanding of Options and it’s (call & put)
- Trading, Clearing, and Settlement, Risk Management in Derivatives
- Regulatory Frame Work
- Accounting of Derivatives
- Practical Classes of 10 hours (live trading and methodology (Futures & Options)
- Online Mock test (1000 Question & answer test series) of NISM Derivative market module
Module 3: Commodity Market (NCFM Certification)
- Understanding Commodity Market
- Live Trading in Commodities – MCX and NCDEX
- International commodity Vs Domestic Commodity
Module 4: Currency Market (NISM Certification)
- Currency Derivative and its History
- Forward, Future and Options of currency derivative
- Trading, clearing, settlement & Risk Management of currency futures
- Different Strategy Use for Currency Derivative Trading
- Live Trading practices (2 Hours) in currency derivative segment
- Online Mock test (800 Question & answer test series) of NISM series1
Module 5: Technical Analysis and its Application (NCFM Certification) Introduction about Technical Analysis
What is technical analysis?
The basis of technical analysis
Difference between technical vs fundamental analysis
Type of Charts
The various types of price charts
- Line chart
- Bar chart
- Candlestick chart
- Kagi chart
- Point & Figure chart
- Renko chart
- Three Line Break chart
- What is the purpose of drawing trend lines?
- How to plot trend lines
One candlestick pattern
- Hammer / Hanging Man
- Inverted Hammer / Shooting Star
- Spinning Top
Double candlestick pattern
- Bullish /Bearish Engulf
- Bullish /Bearish Harami
- Piercing pattern /Dark cloud cover
- Tweezer Top & Bottom
Triple candlestick pattern
- Morning star /Evening star
- Three white shoulders / Three black crows
- Abandoned body (Bullish & Bearish)
- Tasuki Gap (Bullish & Bearish)
Five candlestick pattern
- MRising three methods & falling three methods
Support & Resistance
What is Support?
What is Resistance?
Change of support to resistance and vice versa
Charts patterns and their study
- Panic liquidation
- Head & Shoulder
- Inverted Head & Shoulder
- Double top/bottom
- Flag & Pennant
- Symmetrical, Ascending, Descending Triangles
- Wedge Patterns
- Rounding top/bottom
- Cup & Handle
- Rectangles Bullish / Bearish
- Triple top/bottom
Gaps & Gaps Analysis
Types of Gaps:
- Common gap
- Breakaway gap
- Runaway gap
- Exhaustion gap
- Island cluster
Oscillators & indicators
What does a technical indicator offer?
Why use indicators?
Types of indicators:
- Leading indicator
- Lagging indicator
- Simple moving average
- Exponential moving average
- How to trade on moving averages?
- What is the MACD and how is it calculated?
- How to trade on MACD?
- What is momentum?
- Calculation of the RSI
- How to trade on RSI?
On Balance Volume
- Calculation of On Balance Volume
- How to trade on On Balance Volume
- How to trade on On stochastic
- William %R
- Few rules for beginners
- How to trade on bollinger bands
- How to use multiple indicator
Money Flow Index
- How to trade on Money Flow Index
The Dow Theory
- Principal rule of the Dow Theory
Elliot Waves Theory
- Elliot wave basics
- How to trade on Elliot waves
- How to trade on Fibonacci retracement
- How to trade on Fibonacci extension
# Inclusive WithTrading Psychology and how to manage the risk
# GTS - Growth Trading Strategies- On Intraday & Positional Trade Include 9 Technical Analysis Trading Strategies.
Module 6: Option Strategy (NCFM Certification)
INTRODUCTION TO OPTIONS
- Option Terminology
- Options Payoffs
- Payoff profile of buyer of asset: Long asset
- Payoff profile for the seller of asset: Short asset
- Payoff profile for buyers of call options: Long call
- Payoff profile for the writer (seller) of call options: Short call
- Payoff profile for buyers of put options: Long put
- Payoff profile for writer (seller) of put options: Short put
- Long Call
- Short Call
- Synthetic Long Call
- Long Put
- Short Put
- Covered Call
- Long Combo
- Protective Call
- Covered Put
- Long Straddle
- Short Straddle
- Long Strangle
- Short Strangle
- Bull Call Spread Strategy
- Bull Put Spread Strategy
- Bear Call Spread Strategy
- Bear Put Spread Strategy
- Long Call Butterfly
- Short Call Butterfly
- Long Call Condor
- Short Call Condor
Module 7: Fundamental Analysis(NCFM Certification)
1.) Introduction of Fundamental Analysis
- what is Fundamental & Technical Analysis?
- Difference between technical & fundamental analysis
- Features & benefits of Fundamental analysis
2.) Top-Down Approach in Fundamental Analysis
- Economic Analysis
- Industry Analysis
- Company analysis
3.) Economic Analysis
GLOBAL & DOMESTIC RESEARCH (EVENTS)
- Political events (Election Results)
- Central Bank Meet (Central Bank events)
- Government Budget
- OPEC Meeting
- War or Terrorist Attack
- Rating agencies
- India VIX
- Insider Activity
- Country Debt
CORRELATION OF EVENTS
ECONOMIC DATA ANALYSIS
- Retail Sales
- Consumer Confidence
- CPI – Consumer Price Index
- PPI – Producer Price Index
- Core Durable Goods Order
- New Homes Sales
- Building Permits
- ADP Non-Farm employment
- Non-Farm Employment
- Unemployment Claims
- Industrial Production
- GDP Gross Domestic Production
- Trade Balance
- Crude Oil Inventory
4.) Industry Analysis
SECTOR ANALYSIS (SECTOR SELECTION)
- Oil & Gas Sector
- Aviation Sector
- Paint Sector
- T. Sector
- Metal Sector
- Pharma& FMCG Sector
- Jems&Jewelry Sector
- Banking Sector
- Automobile Sector
- Real Estate Sector
- Cement Sector
- Telecom Sector
- Power Sector
5.) Script Selection
Share or Commodity Selection
6.) Company Analysis (Valuation)
- Cash Flow
- Book Value
- Price to Book Value
- Profit Ratios
- Market Cap
- Promoters Holding
- Open Interest
- Moving Average
# Inclusive With Mastering Fundamental Analysis Strategies (MFA) -
This Strategy is based on Market & Data Analysis
Module 8: Investment Advisory XA Series (NISM Certification)
- Objectives of Investment Decisions
- Different types of Financial Markets
- Understanding the concept of Fixed Income Securities and their valuation
- Capital Market Efficiency
- Modern Portfolio theory
- Financial Analysis and Valuation
- Valuation of Derivatives
- Portfolio Management
Module 9: Research Analyst Certification XV Series (NISM Certification)
- Overview on NSE BSE MCX etc.
- Understanding Income statements
- Balance sheet Analysis
- Cashflow Analysis
- Brief on various software
- How do capital Markets work worldwide
- Fundamental vs Technical Analysis
- Top-down and Bottom-up Approach
- Macro & Micro Aspects in relation to stock markets
- Markets affect by IIP, Inflation, PMI, Monetary Policy etc.
- Regression Analysis &Anova distribution
- Correlation & Covariance Analysis
- Financial terminology such as Buyback, Bonus, Corporate Actions etc.
- Quarterly Results Analysis
- Annual Reports Analysis
- Management Discussion
- Directors Reports
- How to read Company Annual Report & DRHP
- NPV & IRR Rules
- HPR & HPY
- Statistical concepts & Market Returns
- Demand Supply & Elasticity Concepts
- Comparative Analysis.
- IPO Analysis
- Stock Portfolio model.
- Descriptive Statistics Models.
- Understanding Standard Deviation & Variance.
- Understanding CAL, SML & CML equations.
- Markowitz Modern portfolio model.
- Skewness, Kurtosis & Range.
- Net Asset Value Analysis.
- Canslim Model by William J. ONeil
- Relative & Comps Techniques.
- Dividend Discount Model.
- Ratio Analysis e.g.ICR, Debt Equity, Pat margin, Debtors equity etc.
- Step Wise Dupoint Analysis
- Sharpe &Treynor Ratio, Alpha & Beta Analysis
- PE, EPS, ROI, ROA Analysis
- Capital Budgeting & Cost of Capital
- Capital Asset Pricing Model
- Weak form, semi-strong form, and strong form market efficiency
- Company Analysis – Qualitative Dimensions
- Company Analysis – Quantitative Dimensions
- Banking Sector Terminology
- Mutual Fund Analysis.
- Basic Use of Excel & Techniques.
- Qualities of a good Research Report
- Time value of Money
- Forecasting Techniques.
- Revenue Builders.
- Building the asset and depreciation schedule
- Building P&L & Balance sheet.
- Building Assumptions & Debt Schedule.
- Understanding FCFF,FCFI.
- Building Capex Schedule.
- Decoding Ke, Kd&Kp with WACC.
- CAPM and its understanding.
- EV/ EBIDTA & SOTP Understanding Concepts
- Understanding Calculators
- Basics Of Derivatives
- Forwards & Futures
- Put-Call Parity
- Basic Hedging strategies for Analysts
- Live & Desk Cases on companies
- Knowledge sessions on undervalued & overvalued stocks
- Understanding Analyst Presentations
- Review on current Macro &Microtrends.
- Review on Global trends like Eurozone crisis, Oil crisis, and IT visa issues etc.
- Sessions will be including a mid-term and an end term examination.
Module 10: Investment Analyst & Portfolio Management (NCFM Certification)
- Objectives of Investment Decisions (Introduction, Types of Investors, Constraints, Goals of Investors.
- Financial Markets (Introduction, Primary & Secondary Markets, Trading in Secondary Markets, The Money Market, Repos and Reverses, The Bond Market, Common Stocks, etc)
- Fixed Income Securities (Introduction: The time value of Money, Simple and Compound Interest Rates, Real and Nominal Interest Rates, Bond Pricing Fundamentals, Bond Yields, Interest Rates, Macaulay Duration and Modified Duration, etc.
- Capital Market Efficiency (Introduction, Market Efficiency, Departures from the EMH).
- Financial Analysis and Valuation (Introduction, The Analysis of Financial Statement, Financial Ratios, The Valuation of common Stocks, Technical Analysis).
- Modern Portfolio Theory (Introduction, Diversification and Portfolio Risks, Equilibrium Module: The Capital Asset Pricing Module, etc.)
- Valuation of Derivatives (Introduction, Forwards and Futures, Call and Put Options, Forward and Future Pricing, Option Pricing, Black-Scholes Formula, etc.)
- Investment Management (Introduction, Investment Companies, Active vs. Passive Portfolio Management, Costs of Management: Entry/Exit Loads and Fees, Net Asset Value, Classification of Funds, Other Investment Companies, Performance Assessment of managed funds, etc
Module 11: Security Operation and Risk Management (NISM Certification)
- Introduction to Risk Management (what is Risk & Type of Risk)
- Understanding of Margin mechanism ( Stock and index)
- Understanding of VAR & SPAN margin mechanism
- Live surveillance training
- Internal & External policy regarding Risk management
- Brief understanding of Banking, DP, DEMAT, KYC
- Compliance Management
Module 12: Mutual Funds VA Certification
Who Should Do This Course?
- MBA & BBA/CA/CS/CPT Students
- Anyone who wants the job
- 10+2, BA. B.com. B.Sc. Pursuing Students
- Those who want to pursue the career in financial services
After completing Advanced Diploma in Financial Market certification course one can pursue his/her career in Indian and International broking houses, Banks, Asset Management Company, Hedge funds, PE funds, NBFC, KPO’s and credit rating Agency on various positions and in different departments.
You can become Equity Analyst, Stock Analyst, Research Analyst, ABM, Branch Manager and you become fit for various other posts in various other verticals depending on your overall Qualifications
Admission Criteria and Eligibility:
- For pursuing Advance Diploma In Stock Market professional The candidate should Minimum 12th (Senior Secondary) pass from any reorganization Board/institutions. We always recommend the candidate should pass at least bachelor degree so that it will be the bit easier to provide placements. Graduate students get job placement on the direct payroll in big companies, and 12th students will get placement in small companies or in sub-brokers office.
- *Placement guarantee refers to (After getting NCFM and NISM Certification of all 10 modules covered in adv. diploma course).
- All original documents-10th,12th graduation, other professional degree certification and mark sheets must be submitted as a self-attested copy/copies at the branch at the time of admission and originals must be shown to the center In Charge, failing which admission may be cancelled.
- 95% Attendence is must during the program in each module opted by the student.
- Remarks/Recommendation of faculty and center Head will be taken in the record after each class.
- Your certification depends on your Attendance, class assessment, projects, internal exams, NSE exams, Practical classes, Projects and Viva.
- The decision of Center in Charge and center Head will be final