BUSINESS ASSOCIATE PARTNER
DIPE is one of those Institutes which is growing at a very fast pace and since it caters to a lot of students of varied age and professions thus the Institute wants to be present in every nook and corner of India. To make the reach more vehement and absolute among all the stakeholders the Institute has plans to take the franchise route.
Even those students who have done MBA Finance, Marketing and even HR or any other field can do Specialization in share market which is the most upcoming sector of the financial market. The module is based on Theory as well as practical. The course includes Capital, derivatives, options, commodity, and currency market operations, in broking industry, technical analysis, in financial institutions and banks.
It is a three-month oriented course in the financial market as a part of BFSI segment. This course is divided into three modules including preparation and certification of NSE and SEBI certificates + theoretical and practical on live software’s used in stock market trading.
The DIPE Institute plans to have their units in the cities of
The prerequisites of the Franchisee are:-
- A dedicated team that is destined to establish themselves as market leaders.
- The experienced and notable faculty strength
- Greater and advanced NSE can be taken up by the team which can be merged with DIPE, who has created a niche market recognition for themselves over the years.
- A Growth Trading Strategies - GTS which is based on Flexibility and Transparency for Stock Market Traning Programs. This will help the Franchisee Grow along with DIPE.
- A commercial space of 1000-1500 sq. ft. in a prime location in the city with knowledge of the stock market and NCFM and NISM certification on Derivative, Capital, Technical, Currency, and Commodity Market is Compulsory. Once the above is taken care off then a mail is to be sent at the corporate office mail id of email@example.com mentioning the
- Name of the company
- Address of the company
- Academic Qualifications
- Count of NCFM and NISM Certifications
- Cell phone no
- Mail id
- Clear Photographs of the interior and exterior of the premises.
- For Details For Franchisee and Courses - Contact at: 9871060777, 9990649777 Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
The decision of granting the franchisee depends solely on the DIPE management
Financials for taking the Franchisee:-
Post-approval of the above-mentioned points the fees are to borne by the franchise owner which includes:-
- One of our senior official will visit your location in order to check it, in case your office or workplace is located out of town, the franchisee will need to bear the costs incurred for outstation visit. However, if the franchise owner wishes they can also visit the existing Delhi or Noida Institute campus.
- If all the above are approved then a Franchise Fee of INR 1, 11,000 needs to be submitted for handing over of the Franchisee kit which will enable the owner to start operations.
- Hand holding in the terms of training staff and seminars on the opening day can be supported by DIPE but the expenses need to be borne by the franchise owner.
DIPE takes immense pleasure in making the light of stock market education reach to common masses through its franchisee route. They treat the franchisee as their partners in trade welcoming them with open arms and help them to grow the name and fame of the Institute in every corner of India.