Financial Market Professional Program (FMP)
About “DIPE Certified Financial Market Professionals” a three-month program specially designed for all students and professionals who wish to specialize in the stock market. This is one of its program for all those who wish to do specialization in stock market trading (Equity, Equity Derivative, Currency & Commodity Markets), Technical Analysis, Fundamental Analysis. This course covers Options Basic Strategies and Advanced Greeks.
Even those students who have done MBA Finance, Marketing and even HR or any other field can do Specialization in share market which is the most upcoming sector of the financial market. The module is based on Theory as well as practical. The course includes Capital, derivatives, options, commodity, and currency market operations, in broking industry,technical analysis, and fundamental analysis and, options strategy in financial institutions and banks.
It is a three-month oriented course in the financial market as a part of BFSI segment. This course is divided into three modules including preparation and certification of NSE and SEBI certificates + theoretical and practical on live software’s used in stock market trading.
Unique Feature of Financial Market Professional Program
A complete and comprehensive program for all those who wish to specialize in the stock market
- A great add-on course along with Graduation, MBA
- Industry recognized program
- Based on theory as well as practical for complete knowledge
- You enter the industry completely trained and fit
- Faculty with 15 years of experience in Teaching and trading
- Practice on Live Markets
- Workshops and other program and meet with industry experts.
- 5 tier exposure Faculty, Practical Faculty, Older investor and Trader, Research Team, group discussion.
- This course will make you eligible for trading in Equity or Share Market, Futures & Options, Commodity &Forex Market, Technical Analysis, Fundamental Analysis, Options Basic Strategies etc.
What you Will Get?
- Get Complete Knowledge of all four markets Equity, Future & Options, Commodity and Currency
- Get Complete practical training on Software used for online trading (ODIN Diet)
- Get Complete knowledge of Technical Analysis
- Get Complete knowledge of Fundamental Analysis
- Get Complete knowledge of Option Trading Strategies.
A professional course in the stock market will open doors to various job opportunities like Stock broker, client investment managers, equity sales advisors, portfolio manager, security analyst, analyst, and fund manager.
Module 1: capital market & its operation (NCFM certification)
- Basic knowledge of capital market (Primary Market & secondary Market)
- Major Market Participants
- Major exchanges and indices
- Legal Framework and regulations
- Trading and Trading Membership
- Clearing and Settlement Process
- Fundamental Valuation concepts Glimpse of various trading software (ODIN, NEAT, NOW) Practical training of market operations
- Practical Classes daily from 10.00 am – 03.30 pm (live trading and methodology)
- Online Mock test (500 Question & answer test series) of NCFM Capital Market
Module 2: Derivatives Market & its Operations
- Introduction to Derivatives, Type of derivative contracts
- Understanding of future, forward, option and SWAP
- Future contracts, Mechanism & pricing of Forward contracts
- Understanding of Options and it’s (call & put)
- Trading, Clearing, and Settlement, Risk Management in Derivatives
- Regulatory Frame Work
- Accounting of Derivatives
- Practical Classes of 10 hours (live trading and methodology (Futures & Options)
- Online Mock test (1000 Question & answer test series) of NISM Derivative market module
Module 3: Commodity Market (NCFM Certification)
- Understanding Commodity Market
- Live Trading in Commodities – MCX and NCDEX
- International commodity Vs Domestic Commodity
Module 4: Currency Market (NISM Certification)
GLOBAL & DOMESTIC RESEARCH (EVENTS)
- Currency Derivative and its History
- Forward, Future and Options of currency derivative
- Trading, clearing, settlement & Risk Management of currency futures
- Different Strategy Use for Currency Derivative Trading
- Live Trading practices (2 Hours) in currency derivative segment
- Online Mock test (800 Question & answer test series) of NISM series1
Module 5: Technical Analysis and its Application (NCFM Certification) Introduction about Technical Analysis
What is technical analysis?
The basis of technical analysis
Difference between technical vs fundamental analysis
Type of Charts
The various types of price charts
- Line chart
- Bar chart
- Candlestick chart
- Kagi chart
- Point & Figure chart
- Renko chart
- Three Line Break chart
- What is the purpose of drawing trend lines?
- How to plot trend lines
One candlestick pattern
- Hammer / Hanging Man
- Inverted Hammer / Shooting Star
- Spinning Top
Double candlestick pattern
- Bullish /Bearish Engulf
- Bullish /Bearish Harami
- Piercing pattern /Dark cloud cover
- Tweezer Top & Bottom
Triple candlestick pattern
- Morning star /Evening star
- Three white shoulders / Three black crows
- Abandoned body (Bullish & Bearish)
- Tasuki Gap (Bullish & Bearish)
Five candlestick pattern
- Rising three methods & falling three methods
Support & Resistance
What is Support?
What is Resistance?
Change of support to resistance and vice versa
Charts patterns and their study
- Panic liquidation
- Head & Shoulder
- Inverted Head & Shoulder
- Double top/bottom
- Flag & Pennant
- Symmetrical, Ascending, Descending Triangles
- Wedge Patterns
- Rounding top/bottom
- Cup & Handle
- Rectangles Bullish / Bearish
- Triple top/bottom
Gaps & Gaps Analysis
Types of Gaps:
- Common gap
- Breakaway gap
- Runaway gap
- Exhaustion gap
- Island cluster
Oscillators & indicators
What does a technical indicator offer?
Why use indicators?
Types of indicators:
- Leading indicator
- Lagging indicator
- Simple moving average
- Exponential moving average
- How to trade on moving averages?
- What is the MACD and how is it calculated?
- How to trade on MACD?
- What is momentum?
- Calculation of the RSI
- How to trade on RSI?
On Balance Volume
- Calculation of On Balance Volume
- How to trade on On Balance Volume
- How to trade on On stochastic
- William %R
- Few rules for beginners
- How to trade on bollinger bands
- How to use multiple indicator
Money Flow Index
- How to trade on Money Flow Index
The Dow Theory
- Principal rule of the Dow Theory
Elliot Waves Theory
- Elliot wave basics
- How to trade on Elliot waves
- How to trade on Fibonacci retracement
- How to trade on Fibonacci extension
# Inclusive WithTrading Psychology and how to manage the risk
# GTS - Growth Trading Strategies - On Intraday & Positional Trade Include 9 Technical Analysis Trading Strategies.
Module 6: Option Strategy
INTRODUCTION TO OPTIONS
- Option Terminology
- Options Payoffs
- Payoff profile of buyer of asset: Long asset
- Payoff profile for the seller of asset: Short asset
- Payoff profile for buyers of call options: Long call
- Payoff profile for the writer (seller) of call options: Short call
- Payoff profile for buyers of put options: Long put
- Long Call
- Short Call
- Synthetic Long Call
- Long Put
- Short Put
- Covered Call
- Long Combo
- Protective Call
- Covered Put
- Long Straddle
- Short Straddle
- Long Strangle
- Short Strangle
- Bull Call Spread Strategy
- Bull Put Spread Strategy
- Bear Call Spread Strategy
- Bear Put Spread Strategy
- Long Call Butterfly
- Short Call Butterfly
- Long Call Condor
- Short Call Condor
- Option Chain
Module 7: Fundamental Analysis
1.) Introduction of Fundamental Analysis
- what is Fundamental & Technical Analysis?
- Difference between technical & fundamental analysis
- Features & benefits of Fundamental analysis
2.) Top-Down Approach in Fundamental Analysis
- Economic Analysis
- Industry Analysis
- Company analysis
3.) Economic Analysis
GLOBAL & DOMESTIC RESEARCH (EVENTS)
- Political events (Election Results)
- Central Bank Meet (Central Bank events)
- Government Budget
- OPEC Meeting
- War or Terrorist Attack
- Rating agencies
- India VIX
- Insider Activity
- Country Debt
CORRELATION OF EVENTS
ECONOMIC DATA ANALYSIS
- Retail Sales
- Consumer Confidence
- CPI – Consumer Price Index
- PPI – Producer Price Index
- Core Durable Goods Order
- New Homes Sales
- Building Permits
- ADP Non-Farm employment
- Non-Farm Employment
- Unemployment Claims
- Industrial Production
- GDP Gross Domestic Production
- Trade Balance
- Crude Oil Inventory
4.) Industry Analysis
SECTOR ANALYSIS (SECTOR SELECTION)
- Oil & Gas Sector
- Aviation Sector
- Paint Sector
- T. Sector
- Metal Sector
- Pharma& FMCG Sector
- Jems&Jewelry Sector
- Banking Sector
- Automobile Sector
- Real Estate Sector
- Cement Sector
- Telecom Sector
- Power Sector
5.) Script Selection
Share or Commodity Selection
6.) Company Analysis (Valuation)
- Cash Flow
- Book Value
- Price to Book Value
- Profit Ratios
- Market Cap
- Promoters Holding
- Open Interest
- Moving Average
# Inclusive With Mastering Fundamental Analysis Strategies (MFA) -
This Strategy is based on Market & Data Analysis.
Who Should Do This Course?
- MBA & BBA/CA/CS/CPT Students
- Anyone who wants experts in the financial market
- 10+2, BA. B.com. B.Sc. Pursuing Students
- Those who want to pursue the career in financial service
You can become Equity Analyst & Stock Analyst and you become fit for various other posts in various other verticals depending on your overall Qualifications
Admission Criteria and Eligibility:
- The candidate should Minimum 12th (Senior Secondary) pass from any reorganization Board/institutions. We always recommend the candidate should pass at least bachelor degree so that it will be the bit easier to provide placements. Graduate students get job placement on the direct payroll in big companies, and 12th students will get placement in small companies or in sub-brokers office.
- *placement guarantee refers to (After getting NISM and NISM Certification of all 10 modules covered in adv. diploma course).
- All original documents-10th,12th graduation, other professional degree certification and mark sheets must be submitted as a self-attested copy/copies at the branch at the time of admission and originals must be shown to the center In Charge, failing which admission may be cancelled.
- 95% attendance is must during the program in each module opted by the student.
- Remarks /Recommendation of faculty and center Head will be taken in the record after each class.
- Your certification depends on your Attendance, class assessment, projects, internal exams, NSE exams, Practical classes, Projects and Viva.
- The decision of Center in Charge and center Head will be final.