Technical Analysis Course
About “DIPE Certified Technical Analysis” a one-month program specially designed for all students and professionals who wish to specialize in the stock market. This is one of its program for all those who wish to do specialization in stock market trading. This course covers Capital Market & Technical Analysis Advance.
Even those students who have done MBA Finance, Marketing and even HR or any other field can do Specialization in share market which is the most upcoming sector of the financial market. The module is based on Theory as well as practical. The course includes Capital, derivatives, options, commodity, and currency market operations, in broking industry, technical analysis, in financial institutions and banks.
It is a three-month oriented course in the financial market as a part of BFSI segment. This course is divided into three modules including preparation and certification of NSE and SEBI certificates + theoretical and practical on live software’s used in stock market trading.
Unique Feature of Technical Analysis Program
A complete and comprehensive program for all those who wish to specialize in the stock market
- A great add-on course along with Graduation, MBA
- Industry recognized program
- Based on theory as well as practical for complete knowledge
- You enter the industry completely trained and fit
- Faculty with 15 years of experience in Teaching and trading
- Practice on Live Markets
- Workshops and other program and meet with industry experts.
- 5 tier exposure Faculty, Practical Faculty, Older investor and Trader, Research Team, group discussion.
- This course will make you eligible for trading in Equity or Share Market, Futures & Options, Commodity & Forex Market, Technical Analysis.
What You Will Get?
- Get Complete Knowledge of all four markets Equity Capital Market.
- Get Complete practical training on Software used for online trading (ODIN Diet)
- Get Complete knowledge of Technical Analysis and Growth Trading Strategies.
A professional course in the stock market will open doors to various job opportunities like Stock broker, client investment managers, equity sales advisors, portfolio manager, security analyst, analyst, and fund manager.
Module: Technical Analysis and its Application
Introduction about Technical Analysis
What is technical analysis?
The basis of technical analysis
Difference between technical vs fundamental analysis
Type of Charts
Introduction to chart
The various types of price charts
- Line chart
- Bar chart
- Candlestick chart
- Kagi chart
- Point & Figure chart
- Renko chart
- Three Line Break chart
- What is the purpose of drawing trend lines?
- How to plot trend lines
One candlestick pattern
- Hammer / Hanging Man
- Inverted Hammer / Shooting Star
- Spinning Top
Double candlestick pattern
- Bullish /Bearish Engulf
- Bullish /Bearish Harami
- Piercing pattern /Dark cloud cover
- Tweezer Top & Bottom
Triple candlestick pattern
- Morning star /Evening star
- Three white shoulders / Three black crows
- Abandoned body (Bullish & Bearish)
- Tasuki Gap (Bullish & Bearish)
Five candlestick pattern
- Rising three methods & falling three methods
Support & Resistance
What is Support?
What is Resistance?
Change of support to resistance and vice versa
Charts patterns and their study
- Panic liquidation
- Head & Shoulder
- Inverted Head & Shoulder
- Double top/bottom
- Flag & Pennant
- Symmetrical, Ascending, Descending Triangles
- Wedge Patterns
- Rounding top/bottom
- Cup & Handle
- Rectangles Bullish / Bearish
- Triple top/bottom
Gaps & Gaps Analysis
Types of Gaps:
- Common gap
- Breakaway gap
- Runaway gap
- Exhaustion gap
- Island cluster
Oscillators & indicators
What does a technical indicator offer?
Why use indicators?
Types of indicators:
- Leading indicator
- Lagging indicator
- Simple moving average
- Exponential moving average
- How to trade on moving averages?
- What is the MACD and how is it calculated?
- How to trade on MACD?
- What is momentum?
- Calculation of the RSI
- How to trade on RSI?
On Balance Volume
- Calculation of On Balance Volume
- How to trade on On Balance Volume
- How to trade on On stochastic
- How to trade on William %R
- Few rules for beginners
- How to trade on bollinger bands
- How to use multiple indicator
Money Flow Index
- How to trade on Money Flow Index
The Dow Theory
- Principal rule of the Dow Theory
Elliot Waves Theory
- Elliot wave basics
- How to trade on Elliot waves
- How to trade on Fibonacci retracement
- How to trade on Fibonacci extension
# Inclusive WithTrading Psychology and how to manage the risk
# GTS - Growth Trading Strategies- On Intraday & Positional Trade Include 9 Technical Analysis Trading Strategies.
You can become Equity Analyst & Technical Analyst, you become fit for various other posts in various other verticals depending on your overall Qualifications.
Admission Criteria and Eligibility:
- The candidate should Minimum 12th (Senior Secondary) pass from any reorganization Board/institutions. We always recommend the candidate should pass at least bachelor degree so that it will be bit easier to provide placements. Graduate students get job placement on direct payroll in big companies, and 12th students will get placement in small companies or in sub-brokers office.
- *Placement guarantee refers to (After getting NCFM and NISM Certification of all 10 modules covered in adv. diploma course).
- All original documents-10th,12th graduation, other professional degree certification and mark sheets must be submitted as a self-attested copy/copies at the branch at the time of admission and originals must be shown to the center In Charge, failing which admission may be cancelled.
- 95% Attendence is must during the program in each module opted by the student.
- Remarks/Recommendation of faculty and center Head will be taken in the record after each class.
- Your certification depends on your Attendance, class assessment, projects, internal exams, NSE exams, Practical classes, Projects and Viva
- The decision of Center in Charge and center Head will be final.